It’s a list of things I like and -more specifically- things I like right now. It starts with this photo I took in Paris (Montmarte) a few months ago. Paris I like. All the time.
What I am Reading:
- Domestic Witch, obviously. In particular a post about using candy in Sabbat celebrations. Bring. It. On.
- Rob absolutely rocked my world with a post about the core of magick. Any post that incorporates South Park quotes is all right by me. I’m partial to them, myself.
In book form, I’m reading
- Linchpin by Seth Godin. Buy it. It’s better than any career spell you could come up with.
- I’m also reading Magnifico: The Brilliant Life and Violent Times of Lorenzo de Medici. I’ll be renting an apartment in Florence this Fall, so I’m boning up on my Renaissance.
What I am listening to:
They’re all UK bands. What with the music industry being in the state that it is, you gotta keep it local where you can.
- Little Boots. Because I found her on my iPod. Still a good album. Haven’t listened to it in ages.
- Plan B. Just loving the new direction.
- Noisettes. A fantastic London band. Check them out:
What I am cooking:
- Tonight: Maccheroni al funghi
- Tomorrow: Saucisses boulangere
Oh! And the sausages are from the legendary Wyndham House in the even more Legendary Borough Market. I just adore London. Where else can you buy Europe’s best ingredients from a food market that has been running for a thousand years?
I put a Borough Market Flickr gallery together so you can see what it’s like. I always forget my own damn camera! But the place is just so wonderful.
What I am looking forward to:
- This Saturday I’m going to the British Museum for the Past Worlds study day. Expect a post, all you Celtic Magick fans.
- If I can re-work my diary, I’m going to a Haunted Pubs of London talk. Which I heard about through local gal, Badwitch.
What I am watching:
- Damages. Lily Tomlin should be in every show.
Your turn. What’s good? What should I be reading, watching, eating or listening to?