We approach an inflection point in the metaphor.
I had several other archonological topics that probably deserve their own megaposts but, as we begin to perceive how the end of this regime will play out, they now appear gratuitous. Some topics are too large and will probably spin off into their own series, others are -and I sought professional advice on this- highly dangerous from a legal perspective in this country. (That would be the kiddy fiddling one, then.)
Let me explain what I mean by 'gratuitous'. In this six or so years since conspiratainment discovered the word 'archon', it has fallen into the same trap that actually appears to have tripped up at least some of the original gnostics: becoming overly fascinated with the Bad Guys. It remains my contention that the umbrella term 'gnosticism' functioned not as an elaborate and accurate description of reality so much as a hastily-assembled map to get the Seeker 'back Home'. However fun and diverting it is to fixate on the exquisitely-painted monsters that decorate the outside of this map, its purpose and your path are nevertheless quite clear.
And so the point of the series was to put some context around the absolute farce -our phoney wars, our self-invented enemies, our preposterous pseudo/actual science- for the same reason: This is all illusory crap. Achieve gnosis!
It is interesting to me that, over the course of the series, what first may have appeared as bold claims have subsequently been born out: We have had Snowden, we have had the installation of full-blown Nazis in Ukraine at Washington's behest, we have had an engineered ebola panic (remember that?), we have had a private space programme kick off in earnest, we have had defence contractors give precise dates for the arrival of fusion technology, we have had un-jailed bankers, 'London Whales', a movie about Gary Webb, dozens of banker murders or 'suicides', we have had heads of state declare they are victims of geo-engineering weapons, we have had US senators read documents in locked rooms that give a near-opposite view of 9/11, we have had national press detailing how the FBI entirely invents and then arrests its 'terrorists'... and we have had the emergence of a central-casting enemy complete with immaculately-shot YouTube videos and official Twitter accounts (and yet the NSA can't find them?) that is funded and trained by Washington and its Wahhabi allies which now even appears to have its own nascent air force in the form of two Iraqi fighter jets.
So let us return to the original contentions of the series:
- Emerging out of the postwar power vacuum of the mid-twentieth century was a largely-self-funded, public/private, transnational, semi-Nazi collection of scientists, military folk, spooks and ancien régime financiers. For whatever reason -perhaps simply a modernist update of the old 'Right to Rule' belief- they took it upon themselves to embark on The Project: defeat communism and remake their entire world in their image.
- This group has its principal portals into our reality (metaphorically speaking) via the very top of the Anglo-American financial system, western spy agencies, defence contractors and, military funded departments at elite universities on both sides of the Atlantic (psychiatry, aeronautics, robotics, chemistry, astrophysics, etc) and, if it existed, the so-called Nazi International network.
- Defeating communism required the collapse of countries all over the planet and the assassination of thousands of people. It also required full control of the 'Grand Chessboard' of Eurasia, home to more than two thirds of the world's energy supplies. Pretty much every single war of the last fifty years has been a play out of this goal and thus necessitated 'false flags' (how I loathe that term) to get them started.
- Although 99.9% of twentieth century ufology was a Cold War psy op designed to conceal the development of experimental aircraft and, more importantly, illegal experiments performed on millions of the world's citizenry -including children and the mentally ill- these experiments discovered something about the nature of reality, its non-human occupants and probably a more accurate history of our solar system... all of which were vigorously suppressed through academe, the media and brute force.
- Whatever was discovered in the early days of these clandestine experiments was deemed so important that it required an escalation of already near-unlimited funding to being fully self-funded through global drug dealing, market manipulation (via insider trading, money laundering, and outright murder), the theft and rehypothecation of gold and the sale of fraudulent bonds. This unimaginably vast pool of capital sloshes through the world's tax havens (over half of which are personally owned by the Crown) and only sporadically appears in the real economy... which we perceive through the media as HSBC laundering for drug dealers, Bank of America cashing cheques for Martin Bormann decades after he 'died' in Germany and Vatican bankers showing up dead or with male hookers.
- Over the past sixty years of these clandestine experiments, whatever wasn't entirely private to begin with was gradually taken 'Deep Private', not just to keep it out of the hands of oversight committees and FOIA requests, but to put it directly in the hands of this group. This is commonly known as Richard Dolan's 'Breakaway Civilisation'. Given what we do know of these programmes -mind control, remote viewing, torsion technology, directed energy weapons, psychedelics, geo-engineering, Manchurian Candidates, bomber jets, surveillance technologies- the mind truly boggles at what a combination of unlimited funding and sixty years of research could actually come up with.
- The last fifteen years have seen the onboarding back into 'accepted' reality of much of this spook tech: particularly in the fields of military and space hardware. More is to come. The reason for this happening now is unknown, but probably isn't great.
- Everyone from Eisenhower to the Ayatollah have described this group in tremendous detail, and its existence is taken as a geopolitical fact to be navigated by most of the planet's leaders and diplomats. However the west's shrill, flapping-headed media describe such talk as a 'conspiracy theory'... itself a term invented by the CIA in 1967 to discourage anyone from speaking about it. Today, we simply just like to think we know what's going on and get offended on Facebook when anyone suggests we don't, so the discussion is largely self-policing.
The Plan is not a New World Order, it is not to round everybody up into FEMA camps, it was not orchestrated by the Jews or the Brotherhood of Saturn (the new way of saying 'the Jews'), it is not to slowly depopulate the planet by giving poor, white Americans diabetes, it is not to implement a worldwide Thelemic Caliphate, it is not to pave the way for an alien invasion and it is not the creation of a one-world government. Why would anyone need a one-world government? A military empire atop a global reserve currency underpinning a centrally controlled world economy is functionally equivalent, without going to the bother of having elections or paying for more bureaucrats.
'The Plan' is:
- To permanently suppress any challenges to American hegemony. Hence NATO -legally without a purpose since the fall of the Soviet Union- now counts Australia (in the South Pacific rather than North Atlantic) and others among its partners, making it the very definition of a world army.
- Use this hegemony to build out a worldwide legal infrastructure that enables western corporations to stalk the earth unhindered. Examples of these would be the secret TPP and its Atlantic equivalent, the TTIP, but they also include forcing non-American territories into FDA compliance so that Monsanto and Big Pharma get the same free, untrammelled ride they get in the US elsewhere on earth. Essentially they are America-ing the planet from a legal perspective.
- Use this hegemony to tip the entire planet and its resources into the existing AngloAmerican bank-dominated global financial system, comprised of the IMF, the BIS, the World Bank, etc.... once this is complete, pivot from the dollar as global reserve currency to the creation of a global digital currency backed by SDRs -the value of which is set by the IMF based on a basket of member currencies, weighted towards the dollar, GBP and Euro, as well as a basket of commodities, weighted toward those commodities controlled by the AngloAmerican banks. This means that as emerging markets grow into developed economies, they do so in a system that not only favours AngloAmerican companies, but has the actual value of entire goods and currencies dictated by a central authority.
- The violent, confusing premise of scientific materialism is promoted as actual reality because -despite its woeful ontological shortcomings- it is the model of reality best suited to selling us Pharma products, GMO foods, material status anxiety, Apple Watches and the Kardashians.
A space-faring, scientistic, militarised civilisation, that doesn't use money, run by a central cadre of smug assholes. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah. Dr Knowles to the bridge.
When/if we think about Star Trek, we like to imagine ourselves as Starfleet members. But we aren't the ones on the spaceship. We are the planets they beam down to in order to have sex with the locals and occasionally cause societal collapse. Ukraine is a planet. Baltimore is a planet. We may rarely kill an unnamed ensign or two, but 'The Plan' gets its way or it bombs the planet from orbit. 'The Plan' endures.
And that's why this post is titled Force Majeure, because 'The Plan' is not getting its way. Some people have started saying no or, rather, nyet.
Unravelling 'The Plan'
I know people want it to be aliens or reptilians or the Rothschilds or whatever but evil is banal in both method and execution. Perhaps that's why my long-running insistence that the ruling archon is splintering from within and there is nothing you can do about it -no matter how many online petitions you sign about how much you care for the environment or whatever- are only just getting through.
But seriously, if your plan is a global digital currency play then the resistance (far from futile) emerges financially. And that's precisely what we have seen over the last 18 months.
- The BRICS set up their own development bank.
- America's closest allies all signed direct currency agreements with China, meaning they no longer need to settle using dollars. And it was this global reserve use of the dollar that was/may yet be 'swapped out' for a digital SDR-backed currency.
- China launched the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank which America insisted no one join... then literally all of its allies (and its enemies) once again piled into it. Now Washington is trying to pretend 'it never had a problem' with people joining the AIIB in order to save face. Nevertheless they are not yet members.
- As predicted -despite the subsequent social media trolling I received- Greece did play the Russia card against the EU and IMF. I'm disappointed they didn't take Russia up on the offer -they may yet- but they have provisionally agreed to a gas pipeline deal that gets Russian gas into Europe without having to go through any of the countries America has been collapsing in order to get the Qatari pipe in there instead. America said "don't do that, Greece". Greece is doing it. Honestly, it feels like that moment in every high school movie where the hero stands up to the bully and suddenly all her friends slowly switch sides, leaving her alone in the hallway calling after them.
The rate at which the entire planet has poured into literally any other potential option to the NSA-monitored, corrupt farce that is the western financial system is both encouraging and alarming. Encouraging because it demonstrates that most of the world is interested in building and trading in/on peace... alarming because the outgoing archon only knows how to do one thing in response.
So while we are getting rumblings from very senior but still 'unofficial' voices within France, Germany and the rest of Europe that this Washington-backed collapse of Ukraine has to end, I was appalled and ashamed to discover that not a single western country sent anyone to Russia's VE Day memorial recently. Which is just astounding behaviour that dishonours the War Dead of our allies and will no doubt attract their ire. (Contact your local necromancer for insurance. I'm serious.) While Europe is still too chicken to stand up to Washington and cope with the inevitable false flags that will result -ie a resurrection of Operation Gladio which is exactly what the Ukraine coup was- Vladimir found himself another guest for the service. The President of China, sitting next to the head of the country that was equally responsible for the freedom of the continent now accusing him of expansionism as were the AngloAmericans.
But it wasn't just for the memorial. On the same day that John Kerry showed up in Moscow for the first time in two years with his list of absurd demands, China and Russia began their first ever joint military exercises. In the Mediterranean. An ocean which borders neither country.
Of course, Kerry does still speak to the Russians, he just doesn't talk to the main ones very often. For instance, here is he giving Lavrov some potatoes in Paris last year.
So... things aren't going that great, are they? It gets worse.
The shadow state tech emerges
Have a few of these:
- Catherine Austin Fitts: What's really happening on in Baltimore
- "They can do whatever the fuck they want": Inside the FBI's disturbing quest for domestic terrorists
- When the elites wage war on America, this is how they will do it
96% of Americans expect more civil unrest this summer. That alone would be a self-fulfilling prophecy were it not also for the decades of proven agent provocateur activity deployed via exploiting racial and social inequality. Watch as this leads directly to a concerned populace accepting further erosion of liberties and welcoming a police force that is better armed than soldiers in combat zones the way the citizens of Baghdad once welcomed 'the coalition of the willing'.
(Sidebar for conspiratainment fans: The Walmart closure thing is an insurance play and will be used to explain weak economic performance when reporting to The Street, not just for the company, but for the whole retail sector. As it is now summer, they can't blame 'snow' for poor retail figures... even though in both cases it is 'simply' that no one has any fucking money. The last place you would set up 'temporary FEMA camps' to house fat, poor Americans is literally the one place they congregate in any number. Think about it.)
I want everyone to use their discernment when demonstrating outrage to legitimate miscarriages of justice, because we are being Hegel'd.
Next are two articles from the Grauniad. The first is an account of the UK military causing flash floods by use of cloud seeding almost fifty years ago. Tellingly, it is a 'silly season' article. Whoopsie! How funny that the biosphere has been a theatre of military operation for sixty years. The next, from this year, is about spy agencies funding climate research for further build-outs of weather weaponry. I'm not really interested in arguing about the reality of geoengineering when the concept of 'rogue weather modification' is a topic at the World Economic Forum. It's easy, it happens and so much of its power is because we take to Facebook and misspell our thoughts regarding how ridiculous it is.
California, then. The first video is interesting in that Dane tells of having discussions with senior state politicians who know this is happening.
The next, from last year, is a presentation describing the how's. Specifically he mentions the use of planes for cloud dispersal before the rain clouds make it to the coast. That pretty much rules out rogue states creating high pressure systems south of Alaska (any number of states could achieve this) and points the finger squarely inward. Foreign planes, you see, could not get so close to the coast for cloud dispersal.
The question then becomes, inevitably, cui bono? In order of most likely to least, here are my three suggestions:
- A prolonged drought turfs the few remaining independent farmers off the land, leaving it to be picked up for pennies on the dollar by giant, GMO agribusiness. This is my best guess. It's an agri-play as well as a broader 'real asset' play in the economy that is going to be the Mordor of the new archon (in the west, at least).
- Possibly it could be preventing Fukushima fallout -or at least minimising it- from landing on the west coast. But then I wonder if the state-level politicians wouldn't have received a quiet shoulder tap, telling them to chillax the population?
- It is federal agencies who will come riding to the rescue (of white people) when disaster strikes. California is the fifth largest economy on earth and its thought leadership -the Peter Thiels of this world- are decidedly anti-Washington and anti the ludicrous and increasing amounts of taxes that are levied on them to fund wars and vanity projects they entirely disagree with. If I were in one of Washington's underground bunkers running scenario plans, I would view California as a flight risk; one the rest of the country genuinely cannot afford to have leave. So there may be an element of 'trooping the colours' here. I suspect Jade Helm is a similar situation: an unsubtle reminder to states who may be feeling 'a bit Scottish' about leaving the union.
In terms of media, here are a few more for you:
- How the CIA made Google. That's Google who is going to start de-indexing 'unapproved' information like 'conspiracy theories', anti-vaccine studies, anti-GMO studies and -presumably- occult blogs. I note occultists are finally, finally starting to realise just how incandescently shit Facebook is. At the preposterously slow rate the community moves, I expect maybe upwards of five percent of you will have cut the cord by doomsday. Optimistic, I know. But you should.
- Here's a great one about how Washington has decided that "it's an army of Russian paid trolls ruining the internet" that has led to their global unpopularity. Definitely not their behaviour. And if that isn't the pot calling the kettle troll after half a century of Operation Mockingbird I don't know what is.
- One final one, from the wonderful Paul Craig Roberts. Will Washington Kill Us All?
The situation is deteriorating, not improving. The Russians, hoping for some sign of intelligence in Europe, contradict Washington’s anti-Russian lies. Washington calls truthful contradiction of its own propaganda to be Russian propaganda. Washington has ordered the Broadcasting Board of Governors, a US government agency, headed by Andrew Lack, a former chairman of NBC news, to counteract an alleged, but non-existent, “Kremlin Troll Army” that is outshouting the Western prostitutes and “perpetuating a pro-Russian dialogue” on the Internet. In case you don’t remember, Lack is the idiot who declared RT to be a “terrorist organization.” In other words, in Lack’s opinion, one that he can enforce, a truth-teller is a terrorist.
Lack epitomizes well Washington’s view of truthful reporting: If it doesn’t serve Washington’s propaganda, it is not true. It is terrorism.
Washington propaganda gets surreal in how they have managed to convince themselves it is reality. Let's take the last two bogeymen before Putin. It now emerges -shock of shocks- that the events surrounding the death of Saudi-princeling-with-family-financial-ties-to-the-Bushes/cave-dwelling-mastermind Osama bin Laden are entirely made up. You think that's made up? At least he actually existed until his death from kidney failure in a Kuwaiti military hospital in 2002. The guy who ran ISIS? He is literally Hell's Betty Crocker.
When this series started, it was the spook tech that idiots initially disbelieved on Facebook. (Pause to enjoy the irony there, given that it's home to worldwide DARPA-funded psychological experiments.) Then we had the subsequent few years bear it out.
This time it will be the money bit which will be largely understood, and we will have that borne out between now and the breakout of proper war toward the end of next year or the beginning of 2017.
Basically, the intention is to ban cash. Already there are capital controls in Greece, proxy capital controls in the US and negative real interest rates in half the planet's bond markets -that means you pay to lend money to governments. In France, any transactions above €10,000 cash are illegal... to the point that the French police can confiscate your cash even if you are just transiting through the country on a train. A bunch of US states require reporting of cash transactions above $1,000. Talking heads on business programmes are floating the idea of 'how bad cash is'. Yesterday it was bankster-stooge and former prime minister Gordon Brown. Read this:
A proposed new law in Denmark could be the first step towards an economic revolution that sees physical currencies and normal bank accounts abolished and gives governments futuristic new tools to fight the cycle of “boom and bust”.
The Danish proposal sounds innocuous enough on the surface – it would simply allow shops to refuse payments in cash and insist that customers use contactless debit cards or some other means of electronic payment.[..]
But the move could be a key moment in the advent of “cashless societies”. And once all money exists only in bank accounts – monitored, or even directly controlled by the government – the authorities will be able to encourage us to spend more when the economy slows, or spend less when it is overheating.
In this futuristic world, all payments are made by contactless card, mobile phone apps or other electronic means, while notes and coins are abolished. Your current account will no longer be held with a bank, but with the government or the central bank. Banks still exist, and still lend money, but they get their funds from the central bank, not from depositors.
Having everyone’s account at a single, central institution allows the authorities to either encourage or discourage people to spend. To boost spending, the bank imposes a negative interest rate on the money in everyone’s account – in effect, a tax on saving.
Faced with seeing their money slowly confiscated, people are more likely to spend it on goods and services. When this change in behaviour takes place across the country, the economy gets a significant fillip. [More.]
This is the part many of you won't believe -even though the vast majority of your transactions are already electronic. Your weekend homework is to research what SDRs happen to be and how they tie to central banks that will theoretically be able to start taxing your savings. (But presumably you'll get a little alert on your app?)
Here's a thought experiment: how successful do you think you will be in attempting to purchase food for your child when an energy bill or your rent is due?
Let me be clear, this is The Plan. It doubly serves the AngloAmerican system in that it prevents bank runs when their ridiculous casino collapses. There can be no bank runs when there is nothing in the bank. And if it's what Wall Street wants then that's why you should be ready for Hillary. (See above picture.)
Now imagine you are Russia. Or China. Or Brazil. Or India. How comfortable are you with the IMF having this kind of power? Is that why the smart money says odds on for a world war in the next two years? Does the true context of the TPP and the TTIP become a bit clearer now? The TTIP that our newly landslid-re-elected prime minister is a super fan of:
David Cameron said that US and EU partners had met and were ready to put ‘rocket boosters’ behind the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership. TTIP would allow for a reduction of regulatory barriers for big businesses, and has been widely criticised as undemocratic. Cameron denied that the deal was risky, saying it would create jobs and boost growth.
A particular concern of opponents is the future of the NHS under the deal; the worry is that opening Europe’s public health service to American companies could lead to privatisation. Union leader Len McCluskey has demanded that the NHS be exempt from the deal and accused Cameron of ‘riding roughshod’ over opposition and ‘trying to brush the threat of TTIP under the carpet’. [More.]
That would be the NHS that is receiving admin technology bids from US military contractors such as Lockheed Martin. (Two defence contractors already supply most of the federal admin services in the US. You think they ever take a peek at the data?)
How the end game plays out
We are close enough now to potentially spy or at least speculate with some confidence toward the sequence of events that brings this archonic regime to its close. For much of this I am reliant on Martin Armstrong's Economic Confidence Model. (No one has emailed me about The Forecaster yet. It's getting standing ovations in Germany and I know I have German readers. What gives?) Why wizards should be particularly interested in the ECM is that it is not a market-predicting model per se, it is a model of reality. The markets are merely the harp that the winds of the universe blow through, the ECM is a model of the winds. And it appears to run on pi and the Golden Ratio... both of which powered much of Egyptian ritual architecture. So Armstrong may have actually done something new and decidedly wizardly. It appeals to me because it is bold enough to give exact numbers to what is otherwise 'simply' a growing consensus.
Let me show you his 8.6 year wave:
Let's see it on a longer timeline. Click to embiggen. And here are some guesses at exact dates, if you are interested.
Y'all really wanna watch The Forecaster now, don't ya? Anyway, the usual chaos magic 'blah blah map is not the terrain' caveats apply. But with that caveat stated, this is my map for the remainder of the year. Consider this quote versus the maniacal delusions of Gordon Brown:
Before you get to my proposed play out, you need to understand what happens when global bond markets collapse. This interview gives a seriously good description of how that all works (although he's wrong about the dollar. It's heading to the moon in the short term.):
So then, here is my sequential guess:
- Somewhere between now and mid-July, we will have a stock market correction of up to 20%. This may be triggered by a flash foreign conflict, it may be triggered by the summer of unrest that looms in the US or it may simply be triggered by the realisation that things are bullshit. Typically it is the threat of war that sends money from equities into bonds, though.
- The final inflow into bonds is the last little drop that creates a bubble top. The markets will look around and finally realise this $70 trillion in government debt will never be paid off. It may be a Greek default that wakes them up to this obvious fact. With so little liquidity, the bond market goes into dramatic decline from October 1.
- The money fleeing the bond market causes a crash up in most US equities, some German and UK equities and is a bloodbath for everyone else. Money also flees into other real assets, particularly real estate; causing a crash up/down... up in safe haven markets such as London and New York... down in marginal markets as the rising interest rates that accompany a bond market collapse leads to thousands of defaulted mortgages and the evaporation of mortgage demand (or whatever is left of it). Countries with debt denominated in US dollars default as they can no longer service climbing interest rates or the sky high dollar. That's basically the story of 2015. In terms of real estate, have some Martin Armstrong:
(Interestingly for someone in my line of work -global audience/demographics- that decline reflects the fact that boomers have gone from being all buy-side; inflating property prices; to all sell-side; as they retire and die. However that means there will be a long term trend of more sellers and less buyers for the first time in decades.)
- Bonds are the principal assets that banks hold. Once they are worthless, the banks are bankrupt (where do you think the word comes from? Broken Venetian tables where loans were offered) and they will start calling in loans to other banks, auto loans and mortgages. Bank runs, capital controls and calls for the banning of cash or the tax on savings 'to prevent further boom and busts' get louder. Greece probably leaves the euro in late Summer or early Autumn.
- 2016 opens with a sky high stock market that, perceiving a top begins to rotate out into commodity assets, triggering significant inflation. Real assets such as gold, farmland start turning up toward the end of the year. Bond yields are still very high, despite continuous money printing. In the real world, things are awful.
- Things bewilderingly improve economically -at least we are told they are improving- after the election until a full blown war in Eurasia toward the end of 2017, which deflates the stock market (that old trick) and dumps money back into bonds to pay for whatever jibber jabber Hillary has promised 'real Americans' in her 'election' campaign.
But really, that's the end of it, sometime in 2017. Either the whole world will realise the system has been a failure or the archon's enemies will have been defeated and we will be 'Something Must Be Done'd' into a digital SDR currency. Widespread civil unrest will occur if/when they try to use our money to recapitalise or bail in the banks again, which you know they will.
It's important to realise this isn't 'engineered' so much as it is a 'heads they win, tails you lose' situation. No collapse: negative interest rates evolve into taxable savings in a digital currency. Collapse: A digital currency emerges because Something Must Be Done. If you are the deranged, Keynesian archon at the centre of all this mess, the idea of inventing a whole new currency that you control entirely and then totally control whatever everyone does with it just... makes sense. Because they are 'smarter' than us, you see. Gordon Brown and the Brussels technocrats are smarter than us and if only we would just behave like we are supposed to and take on more debt then their Economics PhDs and tax-free salaries are all worthwhile. But it's treehouse economics: they are just inventing crap out of thin air and when it doesn't work, inventing more crap to cover up the damage caused by the last crap.
Nyet. Nyet I say!
An out-of-sequence future
Each presiding archon comes with a gift for its peons. The outgoing archon -call it the Baby Boomer's group soul- came with all the gifts of western state largesse: free education and healthcare, 100% employment and affordable housing/energy thanks to the west's undisputed dominance of the planet. We will have none of these in our lifetime as we are coming to the end of a 309.6 year public wave. More ECM:
Here's the same thing again. Except written in 19 fucking 79. That is some bang-on shit.
And here's the full 309.6 year cycle played backwards for a few thousand years:
Basically, we are one little bump away from the giant and final upswing in the private component of the wider 309.6 year public wave. (For nerds, here's how that inter-relates. This whole 'nested pi' thing could alternatively be called 'the Karnak model'... which is perhaps where its esoteric appeal lies for me.)
I draw a lot of confidence from the fact we are a little 'light global conflagration' away from that final private upswing because -reading into the play out of geopolitics and technology- what I see is us using 'the weapon of the enemy' to decentralise and prosper. (To give you the downside as well, it is also probably the Breakaway Civilisation -definitively a private group- eventually leaving the planet for Mars. But neither you nor I will be on that ship.) Remember how the incoming archon's magical power will be 'removing friction'? Look at what happen when we remove friction in a decentral way. Have you heard of GiveDirectly?
$25 directly given -without all that charity cost and government skim-offs in between- is a six month net profit investment in local, decentral business. When I was working in telecoms back in 2009 and 2010, I would research case studies of sub-Saharan African herdsmen using pre-paid phone credit as currency... it de-risked or 'removed friction' from bringing inventory to a market two days away that may not have got sold. A text message pre-order of phone credit and the goats were paid for in advance. Amazing. That shitty technology was transformative five years ago. Imagine what platforms such as these could do?
And like, you know how the NSA is recording and speech-to-texting all your phone calls, yeah? Well... silver lining... Skype Translator is already demonstrating decentral upside:
The last big private upswing is, to my eyes, the graphical depiction of the emergence of the Silicon Valley archon. For those who frontrun it, we have the opportunity to globally/hyperlocally get... how shall I put this... transdimensionally permacultural? Oh! Speaking of, this documentary is great:
The trade-off for constant surveillance is connectivity. The way to inoculate yourself against its deleterious effects is not to drink from it in the form of economic dependence -but to use it to facilitate decentralisation. For instance, if you combine GiveDirectly with the sentiment expressed in Inhabit, you can facilitate the investment in a local business anywhere on the planet that would fail if its local biosphere failed -and improve if its local biosphere improves. Multiply that by several billion people across all the major language groups -the video on the middle- and what could we build? What couldn't we?
When I'm asked "what can we do?" I know the expected answer is something like "form a group of bloggers and express an opinion about ecological degradation that no one even remotely important will ever notice". But the answer is that you are in a personal Rivendell Phase. From the perspective of culture and civility, you need to be the Last Homely House east of the Sea. However, with an emerging decentral opportunity, the stage is set for this to be literally true. You have the opportunity to literally create a local sphere of improvement -an Imladris or hidden valley. Here's a Catherine Austin Fitts slide that describes what a sane, decentral ROI looks like:
A local wealth opportunity that is not only unextractive but actually improves its local decentral network on either/or a cultural or biospherical basis is a real, legitimate medium-term opportunity. Just as the outgoing archon -in its death throes- wants to plug and plug and plug and tax and ban your money and wrap your mouth to its Borg teet with coils of fear and endless, spurious laws... your role is to patiently and methodically demonetise and decentralise whatever you can... beginning with your health and your food supply.
The assimilatory assault on planet earth is ending, but these last few years are going to be extreme. In between now and then, heed Captain Picard's advice.
Stay out of history's way.