Our titles are now available on Amazon Kindle. This is for the benefit of those of our readers who prefer the convenience and portability of an e-book; and for our authors so that their work can reach a wider audience. We previously sold digital versions via our website until January 2015, when a change in the EU law made it impossible to do so.
We will continue to give away the digital version gratis with every purchase of a physical book, whether hardback or paperback, bought direct from us at scarletimprint.com. Our hardback and paperback books will NOT be available from us on Amazon.
As ever, the best way to support authors, artists and publishers, and enable them to continue their work, is to buy direct.
So if you are interested in a digital copy, now's the time! And if you have already read it, I would greatly appreciate an Amazon review!
It's fun timing for this, really. Since the book launched earlier this year there have been a string of news articles supporting its thesis -like that one about fifty of you shared with me about the 'mathematical analysis' of the 'Neolithic age' of 'Greek myths' that is a poor plagiarism of Dr Witzel's work.
There is also:
- How oral cultures retain so much knowledge: Performance and ritual, basically.
- Melanesians carry genetic clues to hominid not found in the fossil record. It was Sundaland's diversity that contributed to the first rise on cultural complexity on earth. More here. And speaking of:
- The world's oldest needle was found in the Denisova Cave in Siberia -demonstrating the Denisovans appear to have reached technological complexity before we did (and interbred with us).
- Somebody was on Sulawesi before 118,000 BC.
- An ancient Aboriginal site is the world's oldest observatory. Is that smoke coming from that gun?
- The Indus Era is 8,000 years old, not 5,5000 years old.
- A 7,000 year old megalithic stellar observatory has been found in India.
If this sort of thing is of interest, then Star.Ships is for you! And once again, I would be truly appreciative of a review.